I have a lot of guests coming in from out of town for my wedding and I want to make sure they have a special welcome in their room. Any ideas on what to put in a welcome bag?
Clients ask us this a lot, and we love when guests are surprised with some welcome goodies! We always think its nice to do a mixture of essential that guests may have forgotten and some special treats that they can look forward to. Here is a list of some things our past couples have included in their welcome bags!
- A list of local restaurants, bars and shops for guests to check out!
- Beauty necessities like lip balm, sunscreen or tissues!
- Something sweet like local chocolate, trail mix, fruit or wine!
- Day after wedding supplies like aspirin, chewing gum or a bag of some local coffee!
I am newly engaged and coming to Boulder and Denver to check out a few venues, I know this isn’t really wedding related but do you have any favorite spots to grab a coffee or a good cocktail?
We love all questions, wedding related or not so keep them coming! We could probably write a book on all of our favorite spots in Boulder, but here are a few of our favorites!
- Heather’s Favorites : Boxcar Coffee, Logan’s & Crema.
- Kristen’s Favorites: Alpine Modern Cafe, The Point Cafe & Carbon.
- Lauren’s Favorites: Black Eye Coffee & Steam.
- Kristen’s Favorites: Bitter Bar, Kitchen Upstairs, Truffle Table.
- Lauren’s Favorites: Avanti, Green Russell, The Nickel.
Featured Image : Laura Murray Photography, Lounge/Swing: Eclectic Hive