It is that time of year and we can’t wait for some absolutely fabulous Holiday soirees! Last week we gave you our list of some of the top Denver holiday party venues, and this week we are sharing our Boulder favorites! Whether you’re looking to have an intimate evening gathering or a festive luncheon with the ladies, we have the perfect spots for you! In need of some holiday planning help? Contact us here and well help make your holiday party fabulous and stress-free!
Enjoy! Xo, Calluna
- Location: 1400 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO
- Why We Love It: OAK has been a long time favorite of the Calluna Crew. From the ideal location on Pearl Street to the fabulous food (were talking fried pickles…you simply have to try them) to the festive hand-crafted cocktails, OAK would be the dream venue for any holiday party! Additionally, OAK has just undergone renovations to make your holiday soiree feel revamped and perfect. For more information on private events at OAK click here!
- Location: 1738 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO
- Why We Love It: Frasca Food & Wine is simply the best of the best, and any holiday party at Frasca will be one to remember. “Frasca is the creation of Master Sommelier Bobby Stuckey and Chef Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson. Their shared passion for Friulano cuisine and fine wine is reflected in the exquisitely prepared fare and a comprehensive wine list boasting over 200 varieties.” People travel from across the world to try this amazing restaurant, and your party guests will be delighted to enjoy the Frasca experience. For more information on private events at Frasca Food & Wine click here!
- Location: 909 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO
- Why We Love It: A unique addition to the Boulder restaurant scene, Arcana boasts American cuisine while honoring all of the multicultural influences on American food. “Don’t be surprised to see influences from Western Africa, South America, and Native American traditions on the menu. At Arcana we will never stop imagining how to exceed your expectations.” The food is fabulous but the venue is also stunning. Pops of blues and orange hues in the restaurant decor will make a holiday party at Arcana feel incredibly unique and special. For more information on private events at Arcana click here!
- Location: 1039 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO
- Why We Love It: We featured the Kitchen Denver on our blog last week, but we love The Kitchen so much we simply can’t leave it out on our Boulder holiday venue list ! The Kitchen is a staple in the Boulder community and makes for an absolutely perfect party venue. The restaurant is available for buyout and can seat 65 people, or 150 cocktail style. Right in the heart of Boulder, your event will feel special and festive and your guests will not be disappointed. The Kitchen Upstairs is another fantastic option and offers great food in a lounge-like atmosphere. For more information on private events at the Kitchen & The Kitchen upstairs click here and here!
- Location: 1606 Conestoga St, Boulder, CO
- Why We Love It: Blackbelly is located in Boulder’s up and coming East Boulder neighborhood.While we are always thrilled when our couples pick Blackbelly to cater their weddings, the restaurant is also an absolute knockout. From fresh and local cuisine to unique cocktail options, Blackbelly would be a fabulous choice for a holiday gathering. For more information on catering and events click here!
Featured Image:: Jenna Walker Photography