We’re kicking off another week of Coffee with our Calluna team! Today we’d love to introduce you to Kristen!
MEET KRISTEN (PLANNER)
- What do you do to relax after a wedding is over? The day after a wedding is usually spent relaxing/napping on the couch, rehydrating, and doing a lot of stretching!
- What do you like to do when you’re not planning weddings? I am always looking for fun new spots to grab a drink and a bite. I am in love with the Denver food scene and adore exploring the city. I also love hosting friends for dinner and cooking up new recipes. Follow me on instagram for all of the food pictures! @kskennedy
- What is something you have seen at a wedding that you absolutely loved? Weddings are emotional days for everyone, and I love watching the personal ceremonies followed by heartfelt and funny speeches. At my wedding last weekend the couple did a reading to honor their late dog, I think everyone was in tears! All of those personal touches go a long way!
- What is your favorite reception song? September – Earth Wind + Fire…a classic!
- Favorite flower? Ranunculus and garden roses!
- Favorite dress designer? BERTA! I love a glam dress and BERTA dresses always look amazing on our brides!
- Favorite wedding movie? Father of the Bride of course! I have probably seen it thirty times.
- What is some advice you would give couples planning their own wedding? Delegate delegate delegate! Your friends and family are there to help, so use your resources to keep stress levels down!