We adore Kristin + Ryan and we are honored that we were able to be a part of their planning process. We had a blast at their wedding this past Saturday and wanted to share some of our favorite moments! We are thrilled to already have some sneak peeks from the amazing Jill Houser Photography! #getherndon
See all of the pretty on our portfolio!
- Amazing florals by the oh so talented Plum Sage Team! The ceremony space was decorated with greenery and colorful blooms, and guests were wowed by the hanging floral installation in the reception space! Kristin’s bouquet was full of luscious flowers with pops of burnt orange!
- A perfect mountain day! The forecast was grim and we were all preparing for rain, but somehow we got lucky with a dry ceremony + cocktail hour!
- Fun signage by Handsome Love Calligraphy, glass panel seating charts on moss hedges..? YES PLEASE!
- A delicious cocktail hour with mac + cheese bites, an oyster station and specialty cocktails (Aperol Spritz + Gin & Tonic!)
- An epic dance party lead by the Wash Park Band, we have never seen a dance floor that packed!
- A groom in the most dapper tux, a bride in a stunning low back Theia gown, bridesmaids in sparkly dresses…need we say more?
:: Vendor Love ::
Venue | Devils Thumb Ranch, Florals | Plum Sage Flowers, Photography | Jill Houser Photography, Entertainment | Wash Park Band, Calligraphy + Signage | Handsome Love Calligraphy, Hair + Makeup | Hailey Shipman (Suite Remedy), Beauty Theory Salon, Rentals | Colorado Party Rentals Gown | Theia from Anna Be Bridal,