We’re kicking off another week of Coffee with our Calluna team! Today we’d love to introduce you to Francesca!
MEET FRANCESCA (PLANNER)
- What do you do to relax after a wedding is over? Glass of wine and an Epson Salt Bath 😉
- What is your favorite part of the planning process? Floral Mock Up/Consult — its always when the vision truly comes alive!
- What is your favorite reception song? Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
- Favorite flower? Ouuu … peonies and dahlia
- One trend you are over seeing? Rustic Chic …..
To read more about Francesca go here! Or read below!
Francesca DeOrio is a native New Yorker who has worked in the hospitality industry for over a decade. She originally joined the Boulder-based The Kitchen restaurant group as a college student and has since worked in a variety of roles in several of their restaurants. Her background in hospitality management, restaurant operations and events coordination has honed her ability to multi-task her way through just about any project. Francesca and Calluna owner, Heather Dwight, first worked together when they collaborated on an event at The Kitchen Next Door. At the time, Francesca was the general manager and events planner. It was immediately evident that events managed by Francesca balanced good humor and positive thinking with innate problem-solving skills and a thorough eye for detail. Her extensive experience at The Kitchen restaurant group combined with her passionate enthusiasm for event and wedding planning makes Francesca a perfect addition to the Calluna Events team.