|Wreath photo from Etsy shop owner Itz Fitz|
From all of us at Calluna Events we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year. The holidays are a time of reflection where we think back and realize we have a lot to be thankful for. Our clients are the reason we do what we love each and every day. And we are thankful for them, the vendors we are honored to work with, the new people we collaborate with and the people that inspire and challenge us!
· Our favorite moment during a wedding is watching the groom see the bride for the first time. The anticipation, the love and the joy…it’s what our job is all about…getting to that moment.
· We still cry at weddings.
· And during the first dance.
· We LISTEN to our clients to really, truly implement their vision into their day.
· We love to help couples imprint their style and personality into their wedding to make it truly unique to them.
· We love to take the stress away from our brides, grooms, moms and vendors. Our job is to make everyone’s life easier on the wedding day. It’s a big job but we love it!
· We glow when people love what we do and are moved by our work.
· When people are happy, we are happy.
· We thrive on the sense of accomplishment at the end of a wedding. A wedding that was smooth, stress-free and exactly what the bride and groom wanted.
· We smile inside at the end of said wedding when the newlyweds tell us that they couldn’t have done it without us. Maybe they could, maybe they couldn’t but we just beam knowing that we helped make their dreams a reality.
· We are proud of the years we’ve spent cultivating and creating our extensive network of Colorado wedding vendors. We take very seriously our recommendations for our clients and work hard to pair our brides and grooms with the vendors who will do the best job for them.
· We love going to work everyday.
· We love hearing engagement stories…even after hundreds they are all so wonderful and special.
· We love watching a father dance with his daughter at the reception. Another tearjerker.
· We like all things pretty, lovely & stylish.
· We are inspired by the people we get to work with on a daily basis and are thrilled to work along side them.
· We are honored to be chosen time and time again to help couples plan the biggest day of their life.
· We LOVE that we end up close, if not friends, with our brides. Some we are so close with them that our kids play together.
· We are humbled when a Mother of the Bride tells us we were the best money they spent on the wedding.
· Our clients trust us.
· We believe our work is all about YOU, our client, and not about US.
· In fact, we believe we are most successful if a wedding runs smoothly and no one even knew we were there.
· And we love it when photographers and videographers share the joy and love they’ve documented for our couples…and we get to see it all over again.
· Our personalities allow us to connect well with all types of people to help them achieve the wedding of their dreams. Traditional, modern, funky, unique, stylish, chic, over the top, romantic, bring it on!
· We are inspired and challenged to constantly think outside of the box.
· We are motivated to provide the best possible service for our clients and advocate for them 100% of the time.
· We are committed to being green whenever possible and we love helping couples infuse green, local and sustainable elements into their wedding.
· We are motivated to make each event exactly what the client wants.
· We are your classic super organized, detail oriented, cross your i’s dot your t’s type of gals but we are so, so down to earth, laid back and CALM.
· Many of our past clients and vendors have used the word calm to describe us. We like that.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Calluna Events and Happiest New Year. Make 2012 your best year yet!
Heather, Spice & Gabbie
Colorado Wedding Planner