We hope everybody enjoyed the first segment of our guide to the perfect Boulder venues! Not only are we lucky enough to have some gorgeous venues right here in Boulder, but Denver also offers some seriously fantastic spots to consider for any special occasion. Here is our list of some stylish and beautiful venues in Denver to host a holiday party, engagement party, rehearsal dinner or any special occasion! Don’t forget its never too late to book us for any holiday soiree or special event!
Enjoy! Xx, Calluna
Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen: 1317 14th Street, Denver, CO
- “Euclid Hall Bar and Kitchen is located in the heart of Denver’s historic Larimer Square. Located right around the corner from Rioja in Euclid Hall, an 1883 building that once housed the venerable Soapy Smith’s bar, this American tavern focuses on high quality and innovative pub food from around the world including housemade sausages, po’ boys, poutine and schnitzels. An extensive beer selection and creative cocktails drive the beverage program.” Euclid Hall would be a fabulous venue for any holiday party or private event! Check out their menu here!
Colt & Gray: 1553 Platte Street, Denver, CO
- Colt & Gray offers a wide range of private dining options for groups from 2 to 220. Any and all of Colt & Gray’s beautiful spaces are available for private dining and “buy outs”. The main dining room seats up to 36 guests, the second dining room also seats up to 36 guests, and the bar area seats up to 30 guests. In addition, their cocktail bar, Ste. Elite seats up to 48 guests and our spacious private dining space can seat up to 80 guests. Private lunch and dinner events are available in all of these spaces. Colt & Gray offers an amazing dining experience and would be the ideal venue for a unique a holiday soiree. See their menu here!
Tamayo: 1400 Larimer Street, Denver, CO
- Tamayo, located in downtown Denver would be a festive and fun venue for any holiday party, rehearsal dinner or engagement party. “Tamayo offers authentic and fresh mexican cuisine. Hand crafted margaritas and a selection of over 100 tequilas pair beautifully with the flavorful dishes. Savor Tamayo’s acclaimed cuisine on the outdoor terrace with sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains, or in the main and private dining rooms, where handmade Mexican artwork completes Tamayo’s dining experience.” Check out some of Tamayo’s mouthwatering dishes here!
Ocean Prime: 1465 Larimer Street, Denver, CO
- “Ocean Prime Denver features five stunning private dining spaces: The Board Room accommodates up to 14 guests and The Club Room accommodates up to 16 guests; Our glass enclosed Table 50 accommodates up to 8 guests; Prime Room 1 accommodates up to 24 guests and Prime Room 2 accommodates up to 22 guests. Both rooms may be combined to accommodate a larger party of up to 48 guests.” Ocean Prime offers some of the most delectable steaks and seafood that Colorado has to offer and would please any guest at a holiday gathering. Check out their menu here!
Pizzaeria Republica: 890 14th Street, Denver, CO
- “By focusing on fresh ingredients and tried and true regional recipes, Pizza Republica has become an Italian staple in Denver. Authentic wood-fired Neopolitain Pizzas, housemade mozzarella, friendly service and a sprawling wine list featuring over 100 hand-selected Italian wines are just a few of the reasons Pizza Republica has been called, “the perfect spot for a romantic date out or to socialize with your friends” Pizzeria Republica offers a few private dining issues including a fire-lit patio that can accommodate up to 140 guests seated. The private dining room can accommodate up to 36 guests or the entire restaurant can be rented for groups up to 300. Check out their delicious cuisine here!
The Kitchen Denver: 1530 16th Street, Denver, CO
- “The Kitchen Denver is a community bistro open seven days a week. Located on 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver in the historic Sugar Building. The Kitchen is known for its fresh ingredients and community atmosphere. Options for private dining include the Wine Room which seats 65 people or 75 people cocktail style or The Chef’s Room seats 25 people or 30 people cocktail style. The bar area can accommodate up to 40 people and a full buyout can fit 150 guests seated or 300 cocktail-style.” Check out their tasty food here!
Featured Image: Ocean Prime