Our favorite day in February is just around the corner & we can’t wait for the Valentine’s Festivities! If you’re a die-hard supporter or a skeptic who would rather cozy up with wine and a good flick, we’ve got you covered. Read on for Calluna’s weekend Valentine bucket list, perfect if you’re celebrating with the kiddos, your sweetheart, you Gal-entines or simply celebrating your wonderful self. Regardless of your plans, we’re grateful for the reminder to spread love not only on this day but everyday. Cheers-ing to you and to LOVE all around!
- Splurge with a strawberry hydrating treatment at Alchemy Face Bar, either in Boulder or brand new Highlands location in Denver!
- Pay it forward with Project Floral: in this Saturday workshop you’ll learn floral design and practice those fun calligraphy skills and donate your arrangement to the Denver community in need of a little TLC. Sign up here!
- Race around Wash Park for a Saturday 5k, complete with a kissing booth and snaps with Cupid
- Skip the take out and expand that palate with yummy oysters & bubbly at the Food Lab with the Oh So Romantic Saturday cooking class (and you know what they say about oysters ;))
- Cozy up with a yummy Valentines cocktail at home – we love this simple, delicious recipe, coincidentally color coordinated with the holiday!
- Put some pen to paper and write love notes to anyone and everyone you know. We all need a little extra love in our lives, when the last time you pulled a page from grade school and sent a handwritten surprise to your loved ones? Trust us – throw in a (chocolate) kiss & you’ll be a fan favorite
- If you’re overcome with spontaneity for this romantic day, what better day to get married?! The Denver County Clerk is hosting the 10th annual Valentine’s Day Event where judges will be on hand to perform *free* marriage ceremonies all day. How romantic is that?!?!
xx, Calluna Events