Our pick for Boulder: St Julien Hotel “Dance the Night Away, an Evening with Hazel Miller”
Feature photo via St Julien Hotel & Spa
- The Perks: The annual St Julien bash is always a local favorite, but this year you’ll see Calluna Events behind the scenes of the merry making! We’ve been collaborating with this venue to bring you the swankiest New Years Eve in the Rockies.
- The Details: Doors open at 8:30. Hazel Miller (if Aretha had a sister….) will be providing the party tunes complimented by yummy hors d’oeuvres, an ice bar, champagne toast + balloon drop. Dress to impress in black gold and silver and then dance your way up to a St J room after the festivities. Sounds pretty perfect to us! Tickets start at $150 with a chance to win two: see the details here.
Our pick for Denver: Union Station New Year’s Eve
Photo via The Cooper Lounge
- The Perks: Denver Union Station will feature three levels of premium celebration, all with *free* admission and an array of drink specials.
- The Details: Arrive any time for what’s sure to a blast on any level. Cozy up at the Cooper Lounge for signature cocktails or spend time in the Great Hall for a musical battle & plenty of mingling. Maybe you’ll top off your night in the Terminal bar, saying goodbye to 2015 through the elegant jazz of Gypsy Swing Style Quartet. Either way, this downtown Denver destination is at the top of our list and you’re sure to have a ball.
Our pick for the parents + kiddos: Children’s Museum Noon Year’s Eve
Photo via Children’s Museum
- The Perks: Just because you have little ones, doesn’t mean you (or them!) have to miss out on the celebrations. The annual Noon Year’s Eve brings all of the Times Square celebrations to you and your fam during daylight hours, so you can celebrate without the over-tired melt down the next morning.
- The Details: Every hour on the hour from 11am – 4pm (event starts at 9am) there will be a countdown & ball drop with rainbow confetti and bubble wrap fireworks. Other celebrations include art projects, music performance, story time and face painting . Admission is $11 – $13 & the venue recommends leaving your stroller in the car.
We can’t wait for you to join us for all of the fun to be had in 2016! Remind to our readers: don’t risk it on the road. Call an Uber, catch a cab, book a room or find a friend. We can’t wait for you to join us for all of the fun to be had in 2016!!