We absolutely love living and working in Colorado, we are surrounded by tremendous natural beauty, amazing event venues and fabulous creative partners. Each year, we make a list of venues and new places that we are just dying to work at, and make it a goal to plan and be a part of special weddings and events at a few new spots. So tonight..we are sharing with you our 2017 list of dream venues! Don’t forget it is never too late to book your special event with us! To contact us about your upcoming wedding or event click here!
Enjoy! Xo, Calluna
Heather Dwight (Owner, Principal Curator & Stylist)
My Top Three :: Piney River Ranch, Jackson Hole, WY, Dunton Hot Springs (we can’t get enough!)
- Piney River Ranch :: “Piney River Ranch is Vail, Colorado’s most breathtaking destination for weddings, retreats, day-trips, and reunions. Set on the edge of Piney Lake, and nestled at the foot of the majestic Gore Range, Piney River Ranch is a private, forty-acre Rocky Mountain retreat, long known as a favorite wedding and day-trip destination. We are located just twelve miles north of Vail Village, surrounded by thousands of acres of back country wilderness within the White River National Forest.”
- Dunton Hot Springs :: We simply adore Dunton Hot Springs and cannot wait to plan another wedding there. Check out more pictures from Meshach & Warren’s amazing Dunton Hot Springs wedding that we planned last March here! “Just across the mountain from Telluride, Dunton Hot Springs Resort is a romantic ghost town, set in an extraordinary alpine valley. Our resorts offer a variety of day and overnight packages, and the entire town or ranch can be rented exclusively for corporate retreats, family reunions and weddings”
Photo Credit : James & Schulze
- Jackson Hole, WY :: We simply couldn’t pick just one beautiful venue in Wyoming but we are absolutely eager to plan some magical weddings in such a beautiful state!
Photo via Four Seasons Hotel Jackson Hole
Kaylee Maresh (Lead Curator & Stylist)
My Top Three :: Amangiri, Montage Deer Valley, The Vail Collective Retreat
- Amangiri (Canyon Point, UT) :: “Amangiri is a remote hideaway tucked within the luminous canyons of the American Southwest. Located in a protected valley with sweeping views, the resort offers both adrenaline-fuelled adventure and a peaceful retreat”
- Montage Deer Valley (Park City, UT) :: “An authentic yet refined mountain retreat located less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street, and an easy 40‐minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport, Montage Deer Valley offers unrivaled ski‐in / ski‐out access to one of America’s best ski resorts, the largest spa in Utah, five inspired dining options including a pub with its own bowling alley, along with amazing year‐round activities including hiking, mountain biking, golf, outdoor concerts, and fly‐fishing.”
- The Vail Collective Retreat at 4 Eagle Ranch :: “Located just 20 miles west of Vail, this stunning mountain retreat offers a remote escape in an easily accessible location. Tucked away in the Colorado mountains, overlooking 1,000 acres of beautiful ranch property, The Vail Collective Retreat offers the unique experience of connecting guests with their natural surroundings, while providing five star, luxurious comforts.”
Featured Image :: The Amangiri