We can hardly believe our calendars that Fourth of July is just around the corner! It seemed like just yesterday we were planning a Christmas Eve surprise wedding, and now Summer 2015 is in full swing!
If you’re anything like us, you’re busy. Between events, summer camps, work deadlines, family vacations and maintaining an active lifestyle, the days seem to fly by. Being busy, however, doesn’t mean you have to have to skimp on your celebration style.
- Feeling hospitable? Whip up a few custom cocktails and invite friends over for a Happy Hour.
- Feeling Patriotic? Channel your inner-Americana and visit Coors Field for a Rockies game and firework show.
- Feeling cultural? Join thousands of Denver residents at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival (for free!) and experience culinary, visual and performing arts.
- Feeling nautical? Take the family to the Boulder Reservoir for swimming, picnicking, face painting and sailing demos.
- Feeling outdoorsy? Get out of town and hike the famously beautiful Hanging Lake in Glenwood Springs.
- Feeling homey? Break out the cornhole set or try some DIY yard games.
Whatever fits your fancy, your friends at Calluna wish you a happy, relaxing, safe holiday.
– – –