With temperatures dropping, it may be tempting just to curl up inside! While we can appreciate a cozy day indoors, there are so many fun things to do and see during this beautiful season in the Boulder-Denver area. So, here is a list of some fun date ideas we’ve come up with for you to enjoy with your significant other/family/ friends/lovers of fall!
- Hard Cider Tasting: Colorado is lucky to have so many amazing breweries, many of which also specialize in hard cider…what a perfect fall beverage! C Squared Ciders is one of our favorites in Denver that brews up lots of yummy ciders to try in their tasting room! You also will get a brewery tour so you can see how that tasty cider is made!
- Apple Picking: Take advantage of apple season and visit a nearby farm to pick your own to bring home! Ya Ya Farm and Orchard is not only one of our favorite wedding venues, but also a great spot to pick apples!
- Cuddle up: Curl up inside make some fall treats and watch a movie by the fire. We love Martha Stewart’s list of Fall harvest desserts if you need some inspiration!
- Visit the Local Farmers Market: Take advantage of the fall harvest and go visit your local farmers market and maybe even bring a blanket and have a picnic nearby. The Boulder farmers market is open until November 18th and the Denver farmers market is open until October 28th!
- Take a Drive: In Colorado we have so many amazing fall colors, so take a drive to see them before they are gone! We love the peak to peak drive through Estes Park!
Featured Image: Van Buren Photography