- Why we love it: Nestled in the lush forests of the Seattle, the child in all of us is dying of excitement to host an event in a TREE HOUSE! Trusty sources like Green Wedding Shoes have voted it in their top 26 coolest places to get married and Animal Planet loved the idea so much they created a television spinoff inspired by this “pinch me is it real?” venue.
- How they describe their property: “A collection of Distinctive, Rustic Treehouses in a Fairytale Forest Setting, ideal for weddings, elopements, and romantic getaways of all kinds. Our purpose is to operate a nature conservatory that is the center of everything treehouse, a cultural events center that inspires and educates our community, and an environmental learning center that facilitates stewardship of our natural resources.”
The Ranch at Rock Creek – Montana
- Why we love it: We feel a similar vibe to this lovely resort as we do some of our other mountain destinations: The ever beautiful Rocky Mountains as your backdrop, acreage oozing sunshine or a light dusting of snow, and complete, utter serenity in the stillness of a working ranch. We’re already more relaxed just imagining it.
- How they describe their property: “Located in one of the most stunning natural environments in the American West, The Ranch at Rock Creek is a wedding destination in the purest sense. As the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch, our historic Montana property hosts one-of-a-kind destination wedding events. Ten square miles of river, forest, valley and vista provide almost limitless opportunities for breathtaking ceremonies, intimate brunches and festive receptions. The Ranch at Rock Creek weddings are designed to avoid the stress associated with metropolitan venues and destination wedding arrangements in tourist hubs.”
Santa Lucia Preserve – Carmel, California
- Why we love it: With the ceremony site beneath 100-foot redwood spires, giving it an ethereal and natural cathedral vibe, we can’t help but swoon over this venue. The rest of the property is completely break taking surround by all the beauty that nature has to offer.
- How they describe their property: “The Santa Lucia Preserve is a community dedicated to appreciating and respecting the natural beauty of The Preserve and its geographical, historical and cultural setting. The community includes 300 families, the Santa Lucia Conservancy, and the staff who support operations and infrastructure. Working in partnership, the members of the community aim to gently settle, use, share, sustain and enjoy the land by protecting, maintaining and wherever possible, enhancing its natural resources and wildlife.”
Photos via Larissa Cleveland
Flying Diamond Ranch – Steamboat Spring, Colorado
- Why we love it: Those aspens, that teepee, the waterfront mountain views!! Steamboat brings so much to the table and this venue seems to be the quintessential representation of a serene mountain wedding. We’ve seen some stunning Colorado location so our bar is set high – and we cannot wait to host an event here!
- How they describe their property: “The Flying Diamond Ranch is a beautiful outdoor mountain wedding and private event venue just a 15 minute drive from Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Picturesque aspen groves and open fields framed by forests and mountains with sweeping, majestic views of the Steamboat Ski Area create a stunning space to host magical and very private Colorado weddings, parties, galas and events.”
Moss – Denver, Colorado
- Why we love it: We knew this brand new ultra modern event space would be a hit, but didn’t know how much we would love it! The #callunacrew got a special surprise last week when our fearless leader threw us a surprise dinner party! We were completely in awe of everything the space had to offer – between the exposed brick, textured window treatments and high beamed ceilings, this versatile venue has so much to offer and can be decorated in a multitude of ways. Stay tuned or our styled shoot + professional photos our talented friend James Christianson!
- How they describe their property: “Moss Event Venue is an industrial vintage event venue in the Santa Fe Arts District in Denver. The building itself is an early 1900’s brick and steel industrial building with large windows and steel i-beams. We specialize in modern-industrial, rustic or vintage styles but are certainly not limited in our flexibility.”
Cover Photo: TreeHouse Point, photo courtesy of website gallery